1. Tap on Settings on your home screen.
2. Now on the left-hand side of your screen tap on the Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Now tap on the Add Account…
4. Tap on Other
5. Tap on Add Mail Account
6. Now you will need to fill the fields:
Name: Your name goes here
Password: Your email account password
Description: is auto filled or you can enter any thing you prefer.
7. Now tap on Next button.
8. Now under Incoming and Outgoing mail server enter:
Host Name: mail.yourdomain.com
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Enter your mail box password.
9. Now tap on the Next button.
10. Now Tap on the Save button to complete the setup.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Windows® XP, 2000, Vista® or Windows 7 1. Open the Start menu. 2. Go to Run. If you do...
Yes, please see below for more information: 1 - Log into your control panel (cPanel) 2 –...
Our servers support both PHP 5.2 and PHP 5.3. The default version is PHP 5.2.x but you can...
To upload your web site using Publisher 2003 simply follow these steps. It should be noted that...
The problem lies in using Suhosin's suhosin.session.cryptdocroot option if the session...